Skip to main content

A day in Death Valley March 19, 2024

 Death Valley Return

Big Desert of the Bovine

20240319-075450 20240319-081519 

A big cow in the middle of the desert. What more do you want?


Dante's Peak


Starwarscomparison

This is the Mos Eisley overlook from the Star Wars film. I did a comparison for your viewing pleasure. 
*Star Wars is the property of Lucasfilm/Disney. No profit is intended. Just for informational puporses.*

Ubehebe Crater. 


 20240319-114632

This was a long drive here and I ended just snagging a few shots. If I had more time, I would had hiked the perimeter.

Badwater Basin


20240319-133452 20240319-134206

A lake formed here due to a recent storm. Was so nice to see a lake in the middle of the nowhere. You can see the lake from Dante's view. Lake Manly I believe they call it. God really works in mysterious ways. 

Natural Bridge Trail


20240319-141734

Super easy trail. You be there in 5-10 mins no time. You can explore a little further from what I did.


End of day: Yep, returned to my BNB in Las Vegas. Was really hot this day but I thank Jesus he was with me that day. Later folks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapporo, Japan Feb 2025 (Pic Heavy)

  Early February trip to Japan. Feb 2 (Hawaii time) Flight from HNL to New Chitose  Food from ANA airlines. Was not a direct flight. One layover. Then a one hr train ride to Sapporo from New Chitose Airport. Landed around 1030PM at night.  (Each day categories pics start from bottom to top, sorry didn't feel like fixing this).  Feb 3 ( Sapporo) (Will be Japan dates from this moment forward) The famous Nikka sign and pretty much a midnight snack before bed. According to google, the restaurant is called Asahi Ga Nobori Susukino and its right across the Nikka sign and has a animatronic ramen display. It's a good restaurant that features a staple of Sapporo: Miso. One of the few places that is open to a much later time. I think 3AM?  Feb 4  Nijo Market  Yup. Hawaii. Nijo Market. Brunch pretty much at Ohiso . Gets packed quick so find a spot to catch your grub quickly. Lots of similar restaurants around here like Ohiso but like I sai...

Hawaii Foodiecon 2025 and Yakiniku Like.

  Yakiniku Like Foodiecon was a enjoyable experience. Quite a bit of food vendors. It can be fairly expensive depending on the stuff you buy. Got to try Yakiniku Like over here in HNL. Brings me back to Sapporo which was actually only two months ago. Once again, good if you want a quick meal but if you hoping to be fulfilled, you may want to check into a Yakiniku buffet instead. 

Osaka (Dotombori, Nara, Universal Studios Japan etc...) 100th post for this blog!

 Return to Osaka! It's been 4 years and it was nice to be back. My 100th post for this blog as well! Dotombori Back to Namba Oriental Hotel. Got a fairly decent room for 3. Also did a Pig cafe, The Pigs kept coming to me for sleep. They were probably tired all day. It was roughly 1830PM by then.  Nara   Even the Deers here wait for the bus. J/k. They always hungry so feed them the crackers you can purchase from the vendors on the streets. We didn't do temples this time. You can say we came here for a few hours to feed the deers and that was it.  Back to Dotombori    I've always wanted to visit the Capcom store. Sadly, the displays are the most impressive thing about the Osaka store. You get to play Street Fighter 6 on the big screen but everything in the store is pretty lackluster. The Capcom store and it's superhero neighbors are in the Parco store btw. Universal Studios Japan Pretty much came here for Super Nintendo World (ser...