Pow Wow power walk and Kakaako sunset 5/23/21

 Did the Pow Wow power walk with the Meetup.com hiking crew. This time I was able to capture some more of the murals that I missed the last time plus we were able to use the Pow Wow interactive app that sports some hidden special effects on some of the murals. Anyhow, let's get started!

Some old murals




These three here were obscured by cars the last time. Now I get to take the full pic in it's full glory.







Some murals I missed the last time















































Unfortunately, we were in a rush to get to the sunset so I didn't get all of them but I did capture a bit more that I missed the last time.

Artist hard at work

Girl from Cali touching up her work


Darn it. I thought I snapped this mural painting the last time but it seems like it is new artwork. I'll get it next time. Once again, a girl flew in from California to touch up her work. Give her a hand. 

Interactive examples



These are two of 11 ( I was told) murals that featured interactive features on the app. The app is Pow! Wow! AR.

Kakaako sunset and Ehime Maru memorial







Shiba! Anyhow, the clouds were blocking the sun that day. I've been here before to capture the sunset so I've had better days. Anyhow, have a good day. Thank you Jesus for a safe and fun walk. 


Comments