Kaneana Cave hike ( Upper Makua Caves) 4-20-21 Oahu hikes

 

At long last! God has finally answered one of my prayers in getting this hike done after putting it off for many years! My co-workers, whom I will name A & C brought me here. Thank Jesus for this awesome planning! The hike is in the Waianae side, so it was quite a drive to get here. 







Thank you A for the last two pics here. Just be careful as always, lots of loose rocks and greenwood. Some pokey plants as well so take it slow and you will be fine. Bring bug spray as well. Going down was much harder, imo.

The cave




















It's roughly about 15-20 mins to the top. There is a mini cave prior to this one but the main one (pictured here) is the one everybody is raving about. We were having fun making poses and all. I was doing WWE/WWF poses every now and then. You get a nice view of Makua beach... I think that is what the beach is called. A nice look on the coast overall as well. 


Finale



Thank you Jesus for safe hike and thank you A & C for bringing me to the top. Have a good day folks

Thank you A for this pic. 

Comments