2019: The last best year

Tokyo 2019

 

















It's sad to see that the best has yet to come (besides going to Heaven) has, for the most part, come to an end. 2019 is the last time most of us had any relative freedom. Today's freedom is a joke. I will stop momentarily right here because I refuse to accept anything the government and the media is telling you these days. Their version of "in this together" differs to mine. So if you are already getting pissed off because I don't fit the world's narrative, just go some where else ok? Once again, everything I believe differs to the media narrative. Go and keep trusting your science (the political narrative). Still here? Ok, let's continue.

My first time to Tokyo, and sadly, it most likely will be my last. I got to see the last Tower records or one of the last in the world. Ate good food and ramen. Got to sightsee lots. Hachiko, Cherry Blossoms, Mt Fuji and more good food ensued here.

Kyoto, Osaka, and Hiroshima.



















Looks like fun, right? Lots of beautiful and historical places to see.

Nara and Osaka again.















Man, Japan was awesome!

Hong Kong


























Hong Kong: Bruce Lee, more good food, lots of places to sightsee. Was good to be back after a 24 yr hiatus away from HK.

Macau














More good food. Was nice to be here as well. Small island but nice to meet up with family and all. It was also nice to see a Chinese opera in play.

Bend, Oregon














The Last Blockbuster video in the entire world resides here! Smith Rock was an awesome place to hike and Crater Lake is a nice two hr drive from here. Totally worth it. I really loved Bend, Oregon!

San Diego


























San Diego did mark the end of my 2019 travels. I actually loved San Diego, I wished I could go back to find all the sculptures in Anza Borrego, another two hr drive from San Diego. It can still happen but in my dreams for now. 


Honorable mention

San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Las Vegas 2020.


























At one point, I said I never go back to Las Vegas ever again, and ironically, it was the last of my travels thus far. I take Las Vegas travels any day now over an illegal government lockdown they have imposed on the world. I sensed the government was going to do something drastic so I packed my bags and did this quick travel to San Jose, Santa Cruz, and my possibly last visit back to Vegas two weeks before this dreaded pre-martial law lockdown. It was nice and I thank Jesus for allowing me to do lots of these travels. It made me a happy person and I know I could do all these things through Christ. Looking back, most of my travels were me alone with the Lord and I do not regret it one bit. Thank you Jesus!



Comments