Thank God for a good day in Hawaii-nei- Kaka'ako murals Part I 8/26/20

I decided to split this into two parts. Part I this week and Part II the following week due to the abundant amount of pics this area had to offer. I didn't even finish it all because there were certain areas heading towards Queens st that had a few more to see. The areas I took these pictures range mainly Kaka'ako and beginning Ward area.  I would try to go by street names but its far diverse to articulate in doing so. The easiest way I feel is finding your landmarks such as Fishers Hawaii, H-Mart, Our Salt at Kaka'ako, UFC Gym and Office Max. They are literally around all those areas. How you want to explore them is up to you, but its a decent amount of murals that will keep you occupied for at least an hr. You will need to trek a bit so its a good way to move around and not be a couch potato.

Yep, another lockdown again. 

Credit: Goes to all the talented artists out there. Post is only for visualize and entertainment purposes. 

Ward Avenue 

 


 


 











UFC Gym and Office Max area

 
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Cutter Volvo area

 


 


 


 









Our Salt at Kaka'ako area. 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


H mart 

H Mart. 



I'm going to end it here for now. I will post the other half next week. Until then. Thank you for stopping by and tune in next time.

Comments