Another day in Hawaii-Nei 8/11/20 Murals in Oahu.

Well, since hikes and most of the beach (non-swimming) are out of the question. I tried to go the non-Kaka'ako areas to take pics of murals though I ended up going to Kaka'ako for a little bit to scope out my next mural adventure. Without haste, lets get started.

Before I start, copyright and credit are given to the respective owners of the murals/paintings. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your pieces of art. I'll also do my best to address the locations as best as possible for those interested.

Mural #1
 


 

Location: 939 Ke’eaumoku St, Honolulu, HI 96814. 
Its the strip club 939 across Dominoes Pizza.
This one caught my eye simply because I drive around this area frequently and I saw it the other day, so I decided to inspect it up closer.

*Update Feb 2021* Apparently, the girl's chest in the painting is whited out now if you decide to sojourn into this area. What a way to ruin some art, really. Kinda ironic when it's still a stripclub. 


Mural #2
 

Location: 1500 South King St, Honolulu, Hi 96826. 
Right across the On Dong Restaurant. This place used to be Bait clothing store.
I just randomly found this one.

*Update April 2021, these arts are no longer here as well since the store re-opened.*

Mural (s) #3
 





Location: Kapiolani Blvd, Pi'ikoi and  Hopaka/Kona St. 
This is right adjacent to Egg's and things Ala Moana. Its the same area where there is Thrills, Teapresso, and Ichiriki.

Murals # 4
 


 


 



 

Location: Hopaka/Pensacola and Kona/Pensacola St. 
This is the same area where mural(s)#3 are located but more towards Pensacola street where Menya Le Nood is. 

Mural(s)# 5
 


 

Location: Pohukaina St. (Pretty much behind of Fishers Hawaii)

I wasn't going to do here except to see how far the Kaka'ako street arts extend. To my surprise, there was no cars parked here so I took the opportunity to take empty street pics.

Mural #6


Location: Waimanu St and Ward Avenue. 

There is a Jack in the Box next to here literally.

I was at a full stop here and I was, like, why not? Your former president.

That's it for now. Next time I will try to focus more on Kaka'ako area. Toodles. Thank you Jesus for keeping me safe. 



Comments