Today in Oahu, Hawaii 6/30/20: Laie Point Sea Arch, Sunset Beach, Sharks Cove, Laniakea Beach, and Haleiwa Alii Beach.

La'ie Point (La'ie Point State wayside Park)

Tamron Lens shot 70-300mm



 


Tamron Lens shot 70-300mm



Tamron Lens shot 70-300mm
Ditto on the Tamron



 

Also known as "Lizard Rock." There is a story behind this but I won't divulge into it. You can look this up online. I finally got a chance to check this place out. A very nice scenery with a small parking lot. Also folks, try to park in a fashion where others can park and enjoy the view as well. There was a car that literally, in a sense, double parked (took up lots of space) forcing me to nearly park near an edge. Please be courteous to others. We want to enjoy the view and grab memories as well.

Sunset Beach

 


 


A shot under the tree



A shot under the tree: the opposite direction
 



As you enter the beach, to your right is the famous 100 year old tree that everybody sits and takes a pic with despite a sign telling you to not sit on it. Yeah, I only touched it at best. A very nice beach. I think I will come back and enjoy a day here sometime later possibly this year.



Shark's Cove (Pupukea)

 


 











A famous tidepool(s) for North shore residents and others alike. Pick a spot. I think I will take a dip sometime at this place later this year as well.

Laniakea Beach (Turtle beach)

 


 


Surfers, if you can see them.












Try guess what this beach is famous for? You actually do see turtles swimming all over this area; they are literally surfing the waves. One turtle decided to stay and snack on the Algae allowing people to take pictures of him/her. 

Haleiwa Alii Beach


 


 

















This beach is in Haleiwa town. Their is a small pier located next to here. Another nice beach for all families to relax and let loose.


That is that. Thank you for checking this page out. I enjoyed the locations I went to which allowed me to practice my photography. See you later folks.




Comments