Thank God for a good day(s) in Las Vegas March 4-5, 2020 Seven Magic Mountains pics!

Took an early flight from San Jose to Las Vegas. Haven't been here for 5 years. Only a day here but let's see what my day brought.












I was unable to check in early despite them telling me on the phone saying I could. They told me to wait about an hour and half so I did some roaming around. Tropicana was my place to stay.

 


 


 


 


 





Had to check out M&M's though I didn't buy anything from them until later on.


 

Brunch at the Crack Shack! Now in Las Vegas! Very good food! This is my 2nd time eating there in less than 5 months and I am still impressed!


Bellagio Hotel Happy Year of the Rat!

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


View from the streets of Bellagio



 Bellagio is probably the hotel to check out every time you are in Las Vegas. The designs are worth coming back to take a look see.







Check in time!

My view from the window
 


 




Yay! They only had a double bed available but I took it nonetheless. Thank God I was able to rest for a little before I set foot elsewhere. Came with a free cookie as well.



Seven Magic Mountains






30 min drive from the Strip. It was nice to see something else besides the Neon Oasis for once. Worth a check out if it's your first time.


M Hotel


 

I had to check this hotel out due to a friend recommendation. It's pricey from what I gathered but it was nice nonetheless. Free parking btw.

South Point Hotel

 


Kate's Korner





I had to scope this one out because of Youtube recommendations. With an abundance of free parking and a cool ambience of a lobby, how could you say no? A few youtuber's said it had the nicest waiting lobby and I couldn't digress. I sat in it as well. I ended up buying a smoothie over there too. This place is a few minutes drive away from the M Hotel.

Downtown Fremont



 




I came here to buy Jerky mainly but its downtown after all. Sadly, there is too much weed smoking here. Everywhere you walk it just reeks of weed. It ruins the atmosphere for me. It was less crowded here at the time possibly due to the Corona scare. The Fremont experience was still a nice touch but I won't be in a hurry to be back here in the future.

Back to the strip


 


I bought some M&M's as previously mentioned and had Chicken and Waffles for dinner. Back to Tropicana for sleep. End night.








Going home 3/5/20

 


 


Peppermill Restaurant located next to Circus Circus. The sad thing was that I couldn't enjoy my food much because I had the runs lots. The portions were big and tasted great. Anyhow. See you on the next adventure and thank Jesus for this safe trip. Terence out.


Comments