Skip to main content

Thank God for a good day(s) in Las Vegas March 4-5, 2020 Seven Magic Mountains pics!

Took an early flight from San Jose to Las Vegas. Haven't been here for 5 years. Only a day here but let's see what my day brought.












I was unable to check in early despite them telling me on the phone saying I could. They told me to wait about an hour and half so I did some roaming around. Tropicana was my place to stay.

 


 


 


 


 





Had to check out M&M's though I didn't buy anything from them until later on.


 

Brunch at the Crack Shack! Now in Las Vegas! Very good food! This is my 2nd time eating there in less than 5 months and I am still impressed!


Bellagio Hotel Happy Year of the Rat!

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


View from the streets of Bellagio



 Bellagio is probably the hotel to check out every time you are in Las Vegas. The designs are worth coming back to take a look see.







Check in time!

My view from the window
 


 




Yay! They only had a double bed available but I took it nonetheless. Thank God I was able to rest for a little before I set foot elsewhere. Came with a free cookie as well.



Seven Magic Mountains






30 min drive from the Strip. It was nice to see something else besides the Neon Oasis for once. Worth a check out if it's your first time.


M Hotel


 

I had to check this hotel out due to a friend recommendation. It's pricey from what I gathered but it was nice nonetheless. Free parking btw.

South Point Hotel

 


Kate's Korner





I had to scope this one out because of Youtube recommendations. With an abundance of free parking and a cool ambience of a lobby, how could you say no? A few youtuber's said it had the nicest waiting lobby and I couldn't digress. I sat in it as well. I ended up buying a smoothie over there too. This place is a few minutes drive away from the M Hotel.

Downtown Fremont



 




I came here to buy Jerky mainly but its downtown after all. Sadly, there is too much weed smoking here. Everywhere you walk it just reeks of weed. It ruins the atmosphere for me. It was less crowded here at the time possibly due to the Corona scare. The Fremont experience was still a nice touch but I won't be in a hurry to be back here in the future.

Back to the strip


 


I bought some M&M's as previously mentioned and had Chicken and Waffles for dinner. Back to Tropicana for sleep. End night.








Going home 3/5/20

 


 


Peppermill Restaurant located next to Circus Circus. The sad thing was that I couldn't enjoy my food much because I had the runs lots. The portions were big and tasted great. Anyhow. See you on the next adventure and thank Jesus for this safe trip. Terence out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapporo, Japan Feb 2025 (Pic Heavy)

  Early February trip to Japan. Feb 2 (Hawaii time) Flight from HNL to New Chitose  Food from ANA airlines. Was not a direct flight. One layover. Then a one hr train ride to Sapporo from New Chitose Airport. Landed around 1030PM at night.  (Each day categories pics start from bottom to top, sorry didn't feel like fixing this).  Feb 3 ( Sapporo) (Will be Japan dates from this moment forward) The famous Nikka sign and pretty much a midnight snack before bed. According to google, the restaurant is called Asahi Ga Nobori Susukino and its right across the Nikka sign and has a animatronic ramen display. It's a good restaurant that features a staple of Sapporo: Miso. One of the few places that is open to a much later time. I think 3AM?  Feb 4  Nijo Market  Yup. Hawaii. Nijo Market. Brunch pretty much at Ohiso . Gets packed quick so find a spot to catch your grub quickly. Lots of similar restaurants around here like Ohiso but like I sai...

Hawaii Foodiecon 2025 and Yakiniku Like.

  Yakiniku Like Foodiecon was a enjoyable experience. Quite a bit of food vendors. It can be fairly expensive depending on the stuff you buy. Got to try Yakiniku Like over here in HNL. Brings me back to Sapporo which was actually only two months ago. Once again, good if you want a quick meal but if you hoping to be fulfilled, you may want to check into a Yakiniku buffet instead. 

Osaka (Dotombori, Nara, Universal Studios Japan etc...) 100th post for this blog!

 Return to Osaka! It's been 4 years and it was nice to be back. My 100th post for this blog as well! Dotombori Back to Namba Oriental Hotel. Got a fairly decent room for 3. Also did a Pig cafe, The Pigs kept coming to me for sleep. They were probably tired all day. It was roughly 1830PM by then.  Nara   Even the Deers here wait for the bus. J/k. They always hungry so feed them the crackers you can purchase from the vendors on the streets. We didn't do temples this time. You can say we came here for a few hours to feed the deers and that was it.  Back to Dotombori    I've always wanted to visit the Capcom store. Sadly, the displays are the most impressive thing about the Osaka store. You get to play Street Fighter 6 on the big screen but everything in the store is pretty lackluster. The Capcom store and it's superhero neighbors are in the Parco store btw. Universal Studios Japan Pretty much came here for Super Nintendo World (ser...