Thank God for good days November (7-8) in San Diego 2019 A day at San Diego Zoo

                                                          


Aloha, I finally decided to head out to Southern California for some R & R. San Diego adventures!

Maka'i Plantation HNL Airport
My Airbnb


























Arrived late at night to my Airbnb place in Clairemont area. I love how I had my own bathroom and shower stall. All for $43 a night. Awesome!

July 8th (lots of pics)

 


 


 


 


 




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


African Grey!



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

San Diego zoo located in Balboa park is huge! I spent almost 5 hrs here. It was also very hot. Lots to see. Originally I was supposed to do the Japanese Garden with the Spanish Art Museum but I was beat by the end of this spectacle. On a side note: I could not find the African Grey unfortunately. 



Gaslamp Quarters

 


 


 

I decided to stop by here and walked around the Convention center, Petco Park, and the district for a bit. It's nice but not my cup of tea. I think it be great if I had someone with me. It's more of a social gathering area.

Clairemont area

 


 

Had to get Mexican food from the advice of a friend. It didn't disappoint. I got Bubble tea at the 99 ranch market after. Also did not disappoint. End day. Phew!


Comments