Thank God for good day in San Diego November 10, 2019. Hotel Del Coronado, Cabrillo national monument, Old Town San Diego









 


 



 


 


Stepped out with my friend Tara's Husband Stan and his service dog Louie in Coronado. Very beautiful. I like it.











 


 


 


 


 





Forgot where the first pic was but you get to see San Diego city from afar plus the USS Midway. We then went to Cabrillo and you get to see the Loma area. You also get to see the Coronado from afar.

Sunset Cliffs and Old Town.

 

 


 


 



 



Sunset Cliffs was a nice area to see people swim and surf. Nice scenic area as well. Old Town was a delight. It really has this 1800's motif to it. 







Home and dinner


 


This area was more South Park side where Stan lived. Mexican food for the win. Also the area houses the most smallest Target I've ever been to. Thank you Jesus for a good day and thank you Jesus for allowing Stan to accompany me and showing me around. 




Comments