Thank God for good days in Bend Oregon August 20-21, 2019 Misery Trail, Drake Park and Farewell Bend.


Day 3: August 20, 2019 Smith Rock State Park via the Misery Trail


Misery Trail Bend



 


 


 


 


 


 Monkey Rock Bend


 


 


 


 


 


 


Shari's Milkshake
 


 The pictures explain everything. It was a nice hike. I started it about 0830AM and didn't come out till the afternoon. I took the loop so I got to see the riverbend coming back. The Monkeyface was a nice touch. A good photo op. I was so hungry at then that I ate big at Shari's. Good stuff.

I took it easy short after and relaxed at my Airbnb. I didn't set out until 5PM for:

Drake Park

Teacupfuls Bend 

 


 


 


I had to try the next bubble tea place. I think Teacupfuls was a little better than the other one. Both were overall good though.







Final Day: August 21, 2019

Farewell Bend Park and homebound

Farewell Bend Park
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Christie's Kitchen Oregon
upgraded for free!

That was that. I went to Farewell Bend park to walk and take photos for a bit. It was a nice and serene park full of locals walking their dogs, have a good time with their children and hiking etc... I then went to Redmond to eat at Christie's. Most people were eating vegetables so I ordered one that was similar as well. It was good. I then returned my rental car and got a free upgrade at Delta that gave me more leg space. Not quite first class but comfort class was great nonetheless.

Thank you and hope to see you in the next adventure! Take it away Miss Whiskers.

 


Comments